Freelancing is now available in 250 plus service categories and navigating through each of these niches to identify the best option will be like searching for a needle in a haystack.
However we have just made your task easier.
Our team at Efreeder.com has identified the top 7 highest paying freelance jobs that offer steady income in 2021.
- Programming & Software Development: Programming and software development, especially app development offers the highest pay for freelancers. In fact, some of the highest-paid freelancers earn up to $1000 per hour. Another area to focus on is bitcoin development and blockchain.
- Micro Video Marketing: Micro video marketing is a big-time business that cashes around the growth of social media channels like YouTube, Instagram and Tik Tok. Currently, there is an influx of micro-video content and the content creators are on the constant lookout for marketers to promote their video, increase views, likes and shares. Most freelancers charge an average of $150 per hour for micro-video marketing.
- Web Design & Development: As the pandemic raged through, several businesses had to move online to survive and the period also saw the influx of many new businesses. Be it a new business or a business that is moving to a digital domain, a website is a prerequisite and there are very few freelancers who provide quality service in web design and development. Freelancers make on an average $500 on a website and depending on the customizations and level of back-end development, the costs can go above $5000 or even more.
- Content Writing: Content writing is in great demand because there is an influx of demand for plagiarism free content as articles, product descriptions or creative copy. Good content writers get paid up to $100 per hour, for beginners, this starts at a meagre $5 per hour. Another category of writers, with a more creative approach to writing "Copy Writers" get paid 2 to 3 times higher than regular content writers. Copywriters rely strongly on their creative skills to complement their exceptional ability to write clear and concise content for websites, product descriptions, Ads and social media posts.
- Graphic Design: This is one job that is not about experience, it is more about perspectives, creativity and the ability to appeal to the customer. Graphic designers earn from $20 to $100 or $200 per hour, depending on their level of creativity and quality of execution.
- Video Editing: Personal and professional video content is a booming content type that is used by almost every person and business to promote and develop their online brand on various online media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc. Editing the raw footage and adding text, voice-over, Vfx and Sfx are mandatory requirements for every person and business that intend to use videos for promotional purposes. Freelancers earn around $20 to $100 per hour for video editing.
- Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is a booming profession that has become an essential commodity for online businesses and comprises SEO, Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Search Engine Marketing (SMM). Becoming an expert in SMM and SEM is easier and the payment for jobs range between $20 - $50 per hour. SEO, on the other hand, is a more specialized function that requires good foundational knowledge and working experience and is paid more than SMM or SEM.